- Whether you're training for your first race or are just getting back into a gym routine, the Nike® Flex 2016 RN will help keep you on stride.
- Predecessor: Flex 2015 RN.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Breathable, flexible engineered mesh upper with thin, lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Fylwire integrated into the mid-foot and lacing system promotes adjustable lockdown.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Thin, removable foam insole.
- Phylon midsole features two levels of cushioning to promote a smoother ride.
- Tri-star outsole pattern boosts flexibility.
- Rubber pods a the toe and heel deliver lasting traction and wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Winter Special purchase Nike Flex 2016 RN Cool Grey/Loyal Blue/Photo Blue/White BOTH Ways