- From mile marker one to mile x, y, and z . . . The Saucony® Ride 9 makes even the most grueling runs feel effortless.
- Predecessor: Ride 8.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Lightweight, breathable foam and synthetic upper materials.
- FLEXFILM™ exoskeletal support frame is hot melded to the upper for enhanced strength and comfort.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- EVERUN topsole encourages smoother landings in the heel and reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- PWRGRID+ midsole delivers 20% more cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 27 mm/19 mm
- TRI-FLEX outsole provides better ground contact, pressure distribution, and propulsion.
- iBR+™ outsole is 30% lighter than other blown rubbers, and is strategically placed where response and cushioning is needed most.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Autumn / Winter 2017 Shop Authentic Saucony Ride 9 Slime/Blue/Black BOTH Ways