- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Explore mountain paths and desert trails with assurance that you will stay comfortable, supported, and steady on your feet with the Revert GV MM boots from Asolo®.
- Features the Radiant sole, specifically designed for trekking enthusiasts.
- Mid-cut design provides superior ankle protection.
- Hardy, 1.6-1.8mm, water-resistant suede upper offers exceptional durability.
- Cordura® nylon panels are abrasion resistant and help maintain a breathable environment.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear technology offers waterproof protection to ensure feet stay dry and comfortably cool. This non-insulated safeguard is best suited for moderate to warm climates.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris and moisture out.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Heel pull loop for easier on and off.
- Lite 2 anatomic footbed offers comfortable support.
- EVA mono-density midsole provides long-lasting cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Radiant, Asolo-Vibram®, rubber outsole with aggressive heel cleats, self-cleaning lugs, and Aso-brake system for exceptional grip and protection over varied terrain, as well as enhanced pronation control.
- Built on the Asoloflex 00 SR last.
- Made in Romania.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size US Men's 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter / Autumn 2016 Officially Asolo Revert GV MM Grafite/Gunmetal BOTH Ways